What Do I Need?
- 1. The last 2 years of tax returns (personal and business).
- 2. A completed personal financial statement.
- 3. Year to date financials.
- 4. Business entity information (Articles of Incorporation, Certificate from Sec. of State, etc.).
Getting A Business Loan Can Be As Easy As 1, 2, 3
- Step 1 – Provide tax returns and personal financial statements.
- Step 2 – Provide year to date financials.
- Step 3 – Provide business entity information.
For more information about seeing if you qualify for a small business loan, fill out the form below and Oklahoma Capital Bank will be in contact with you as soon as possible to see if you qualify.